At Medusa we are committed to protecting your privacy. We firmly believe that electronic security and privacy are necessary for the continued success of the internet. In support of this, we only use the personally identifiable information that you provide in accordance with the terms outlined below.
You have many ways to provide information to Medusa. You can create a personal shopping account on our website. This account will allow you to shop faster and easier, and to check on order status and history. By creating an account you will also become a member of Medusa’s loyalty program.
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as non-personal demographic information.
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and/or other tracking technologies
You should keep your account information current and complete. Your account will have a password that you will create. You may not use another person’s account or password without their permission and you should protect the confidentiality of your account and password information by logging out of your account at the end of each shopping session.
You can be added to the Medusa mailing list; subscriptions to the mailing list can be cancelled at any time.
You can participate in Medusa contests, sweepstakes and promotions as long as you meet eligibility requirements and comply with all applicable rules. As part of your participation, we may request your name, mailing address, e-mail address and other information in order to administer the promotion, notify winners, etc.
When you submit a request, review or comment to our customer service department or participate in any interactive services Medusa offers (today or in the future), we may ask you for your e-mail address or other contact information so we can follow up with you and we may obtain other personal information about you.
When you complete a survey on-line, we may ask for certain information from you, including your age, zip code, shopping habits, e-mail and/or mailing address.
When you place an order on our Sites, we will use your information to process and fill your order. We may send you an e-mail to confirm or update you on your order. We may also need to contact you by regular mail, e-mail or phone if we have any questions regarding your order.Log Files
Medusa follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information. Cookies, Pixel Tags and Tracking
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, or our advertising or applications on third-party websites and services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not alone identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. We may place tags on our webpages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?Children Under The Age Of 13
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, Medusa will never knowingly request, accept or use personal information from children under 13 years of age. The Sites are not designed for children. If you are under 13 and want to make a purchase, please have a parent place the order for you. If Medusa receives actual knowledge that a shopping account has been opened by someone under 13 years of age or information has been provided by someone under 13, Medusa will eliminate all personal information relating to that individual from our records. California Privacy Rights
Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites. We currently do not change our tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals or other similar mechanisms. Opt-Out From Mailings
Msg & Data Rates may apply. Terms & Conditions TCPA compliant.