Easy & Fast Nail Art Looks!
Have you been wanting to try new nail art looks? Today’s your luck day! Nail artist Chloe, @glamnailz210, created 3 easy & fast nail art looks for you to try! She is a nail artist & educator with 16 years of experience. Chloe is Medusa certified and specialized is working with gels. Get inspired and add your own creative twists!
Nail Art Look #1 – Tie Dye/Marble:
- Using the Medusa Color Gel of your choice cover the nail using a brush. For an added touch, she pressed loose glitter into the nail.
- Cure the nail and top it with a layer of the Medusa Base Coat. Using this Base Coat will create a slick base perfect for the marble design. Cure the nail.
- Create diagonal lines using Neon Purple #7 and Neon Pink #16 at the top of the nail.
- Using a liner brush, drag horizontal lines through the diagonal lines, creating the tie dye/marble look.
Nail Art Look #2 – Custom Gem Stone Charm
- Paint the Medusa Color Gel of your choice on the nail.
- Take a little bit of the Medusa Formation Gel to place the metal ring in the center of the nail.
- With the Formation Gel still wet, take the Medusa Flying Nimbus and paint the inside of the ring. Only paint half. For the other half, use a different color. For the tutorial, she used the Neon Purple #7.
- Mix the two colors to create a marble/gem stone look inside of the metal ring.
- Take a little of one of our Medusa Glam Polishes to add sparkle. Chloe used Golden Rose .
- Add a few holographic glitter pieces to the polish, inside of the ring.
- Cure the nail for 10-15 seconds.
- Add another layer of Medusa Formation Gel to create a dome, finishing your charm!
- Feel free to add more loose charms & gems using the Formation Gel.
- Add the Top Coat around the gems & charms to secure them. Cure it for one minute.
Nail Art Look #3 – Freestyle French
- Start by adding the Medusa Base Coat and curing it for 30-45 seconds.
- Using a round brush, Chloe uses a small amount of the Foundation Gel in the color Camouflage Altrosa. Leave the top of the nail without polish..
- Using Golden Rose, start at the top of the nail and polish to the top 1/3rd of the nail. With the arrow tool, take your time mixing the two together.
- Cure the nail for 15-20 seconds.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3. Cure it for 60 seconds.
- Either apply a layer of Top Coat or apply the Formation Gel over the nail. Using the Formation Gel. allows you to preserve the design even more. If you have to buff or file the nail down, you will only be filing the Formation Gel. Follow up with a Top Coat after using the Formation Gel.